Ask Mr. Long Island posts generally fall into one of seven ports, or categories: Spiritual, Physical (health & well-being), Career / Personal Development, Community / Civic, Financial, Family and Entertainment / Recreation. This post is for small business owners.
LinkedIn serves as a tremendous resource for small businesses. Here’s a link to its Hiring Toolbox:
LinkedIn Hiring Toolbox
Finding and hiring the right candidates takes time and energy, especially if you work in a small or medium sized business. To help you recruit faster, we’ve developed an easy-to-use hiring toolbox filled with checklists, templates, forms, and best practices.
The 2016 Ultimate Hiring Toolbox offers:
– Recruiting and onboarding checklists: A downloadable checklist of to-do’s for you to use during pre and post hire.
– Forms and interview templates: Templates that assist with interviewing, assessments, team alignment, and more.
– Top technologies and features: A review of the most impactful LinkedIn recruiting products and features successful hiring professionals use.
– Creative tips: Tips and tricks for creating a positive on-site interview experience
– When you recruit faster, you get time back to focus on more strategic talent initiatives.